Wednesday, March 25, 2009

February Lady Sweater




I've wanted one of these ever since I first saw a picture of it. It's so beautiful. I decided to make one for myself from stashyarn. The yarn was not a bad choice at all, but it turned out way too big for me. I wavered between size M and size L and since I am normally a size L/XL I went for the larger size. Shouldn't have. It's too big for me to wear (you cannot see it from the front, but if I turn my side you can see it clearly) so I am going to give it away and later make myself a new one, a size M with a smaller needle size too (I like my clothing with not too much ease). Anyway, it was a really nice knit, easy to follow instructions but folks - don't make mistakes after the garter stitch because picking up the stitches on the lace section is a PAIN.

Olen halunnut tällaisen siitä asti kun ensimmäisen kerran näin sellaisesta kuvan. Se on kaunis. Päätin tehdä sellaisen itselleni varastossa olevista langoista. Käyttämäni lanka ei ollut huono valinta, mutta siitä tuli aivan liian iso minulle. Mietin alussa tekisinkö Ämmän vai Ällän ja valitsin isomman kun yleensä olen L/XL kokoa. Ei olisi pitänyt. Se on liian iso pidettäväksi (ei sitä näe edestä, mutta kun käännän kyljen huomaa sen hyvin) joten tulen antamaan sen pois ja teen myöhemmin itselleni uuden kokoa M ja pienemmillä puikoilla (tykkään istuvista vaatteista). Joka tapauksessa, tätä oli kiva neuloa ja ohjeet olivat yksiselitteiset mutta kaverit - älkää tehkö virheitä ainaoikein pätkän jälkeen koska pitsiosuudessa silmukoiden poimiminen puikoille on TUSKAA

.

pattern: February Lady Sweater here (thank you Pam)
ohje: February Lady Sweater täällä (kiitos Pam)

yarn: Novita Jussi 75% wool / 25% polyamide, 18st 26rows = 10cm, 100g = 200m
lanka: Novita Jussi 75% villaa / 25% polyamidia, 18s ja 26krs = 10cm, 100g = 200m

needles: size 5mm circ + dpn's
puikot: 5mm pyöröpuikko + sukkapuikot

yarn consumption: 54og
langanmenekki: 540g

size: L (way too big)
koko: L (aivan liian iso)

other: 3 buttons, happened to have the right colour in stash
muuta: 3 nappia, sattui olemaan kolme oikeanväristä varastossa

started: February 25
aloitettu: helmikuun 25

finished: March 24
valmis: maaliskuun 2
4




No comments: