Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pimpelliese




I had this beautifully coloured yarn that I had bought solely for the colour. I have been looking for the right pattern for ages, I only had 100g of the yarn and the colour, although really beautiful, did not call for a lacey pattern. One day, browsing through patterns to find something for a friend, I stumbeled upon Pimpelliese. Exactly what I had bee looking for (but too lazy to figure out for myself :)). So this scarf is for me. Just me.

Minulla oli tätä kauniinväristä lankaa jonka olin ostanut puhtaasti värin vuoksi. Olen jo pitkään etsinyt sopivaa ohjetta, lankaa oli vain 100g ja väri, joskin kaunis, ei sopisi liian pitsiseen huiviin. Eräänä päivänä kun surffailin ohjetta eräälle ystävälle törmäsin vahingossa Pimpellieseen. Tismalleen sitä mitä olin etsinyt (mutta liian laiska keksiäkseni itse). Joten tämä huivi on minulle. Vain minulle.




pattern: Pimpelliese by Christine Ebers, available free on here on Ravelry
ohje: Pimpelliese by Christine Ebers, saatavilla ilmaiseksi täällä Ravelryssä

yarn: 'Sunny afternoon' dyed by Ilu, 60% wool, 20% silk, 20% bamboo
lanka: 'Sunny afternoon' on Ilun käsinvärjäämä, 60% villaa, 20% silkkiä, 20% bambua

needles: 3mm circs
puikot: 3mm pyöröt

size: approx
koko: noin

yarn consumption: 85g
langanmenekki: 85g

started: October 22
aloitettu: lokakuun 22

finished: October 29
valmis: lokakuun 29



No comments: