Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Gloves - käsineet


For a long long time this was a job that I did not fancy at all. I disliked every minute of the project and had it been any bigger I would have given up. On the other hand this was the first pair of gloves ever for me and as such not a bad idea, I am sure I will knit gloves in the future too, it was neither difficult nor tidious. It was the pattern and the colours that bothered me. I am glad they are done. Not as good as I was hoping for (the inside of the palm is a bit iffy...) but will have to do.

Pitkään pitkään aikaan ei ole ollut tällaista työtä mistä en ole pitänyt yhtään. Inhosin sitä joka hetki ja jos tämä työ olisi ollut yhtään laajempi olisin luovuttanut. Toisaalta nämä ovat ensimmäiset neulomani sormikkaat joka ei sinänsä ollut huono idea, varmasti neulon sormikkaita jatkossakin, se ei ollut vaikeaa eikä tylsää. Kuvio ja värit tässä minua häiritsivät, olen iloinen että se on tehty. Ei niistä tullut niin hyvät kuin olisin toivonut (kämmenpuoli on vähän niin ja näin), mutta niiden on kelvattava.




pattern: copy from friend for whom these are
ohje: kopio ystävältä kelle nämä ovat

yarn: Novita Nalle and Novita 7 veljestä both 75% wool / 25% polyamide
lanka: Novita Nalle ja Novita 7 veljestä molemmat 75% villaa / 25% polyamidia

needles: 2,5mm dpn's
puikot: 2,5mm sukkapuikot

yarn consumption: total 91g (about 50g black, 30g white and 11g of the other three)
langanmenekki: yhteensä 91g (noin 50g mustaa, 30g valkoiksta ja 11g muita kolmea)

size: large woman (54 st.)
koko: iso naisten (54s.)

No comments: