Sunday, April 27, 2008

Orange ET - Oranssi ET

For my dear colleague Eve upon her request. The pattern had to be modified because she wanted her bag a little deeper and the strap way longer. It turned out fine. The orange colour is a little too bright to my liking, but it was especially ordered orange.

Meanwhile my pile of work has shrunk to the second lace cardi (with which I seem to have similar motivational problems as I had with the first one) and the Clapotis which I have been working on like forever.I must cast of for something new soon, I am itching to start practicing my sock skills (which are close to non existing but I will practice because I have seen some of your socks :))


Rakkaalle työkaverilleni Evelle hänen pyynnöstään. Ohjetta oli muokattava sillä hän halusi laukusta syvemmän ja hihnasta pidemmän. Ihan kiva siitä tuli. Oranssi väri ei ole ehkä ihan minun mieleeni, liian räikeä, mutta sitä erityisesti pyydettiin oranssina.


Sillä välin tekemättömien töiden pinoni on kutistunut kahteen. Keltaiseen pitsitakkiin (jonka tekemiseen näyttäisi olevan yhtä vaikea motivoitua kuin edelliseen) ja Clapotikseen (joka on ollut keskeneräisenä ikuisuudelta tuntuvan ajan. Kohta on aloitettava joku uusi työ, kutkuttaa aloittaa sukkien tekeminen, taitoni ovat vielä lähes olemattomat mutta koska olen nähnyt joitakin teidän upeita töitä alan harjoittelemaan.




pattern: ET-magazine
ohje: Et-lehti

yarn: Novita Tennesee 100% mercericed cotton
lanka: Novita Tennesee 100% merseroitu puuvilla

needles: 2,5mm crochet hook
puikot: 2,5mm virkkauskoukku

yarn consumption: 281g of which 239g orange / 42g brown
langanmenekki: 281g josta 239g oranssia / 42g ruskeaa

No comments: