Monday, September 12, 2011

Scrap socks - jämälankasukat




I just started a pair of basic socks to get rid of the horrible grey-pink yarn. I was knitting them at a cottage in Petäjävesi with 9 friends and very early on they were already spoken for. I agreed to give my friend Anu K (there were 2 other Anu's as well :)) this pair of socks in exchange for winding my skein (for my shawl) of VERY thin yarn into a ball, which she did. I did finish the socks on Saturday already and could have given her the socks right away, but I wanted to weigh and take a picture of the socks before I pass them on.

Aloitin perussukat vain päästäkseni eroon kammottavasti harmaa-pinkistä langasta. Neuloin niitä mökillä Petäjävedellä jossa olin 9 kaverin kanssa, ja hyvin aikaisessa vaiheessa ne oli jo varattu. Sovittiin, että annan sukat ystävälleni Anu K:lle (siellä oli kaksi muutakin Anua) vastineeksi sille että se keri yhden vyyhdin HYVIN ohutta lankaa puolestani. Sain sukat valmiiksi jo lauantaina ja olisin voinut antaa hänelle sukat saman tien, mutta halusin punnita ja valokuvata sukat ennen kuin annan ne eteenpäin.



pattern: Wendy's toe-up-sock-pattern
ohje: Wendyn kärjestä aloitettu sukka.

yarn: Austerman Step, plum / 1021 + Lana Grossa Meilenweit Inca /1531
lanka: Austerman Step, plum / 1021 + Lana Grossa Meilenweit Inca / 1531

yarn consumption: a total of 62g (plum / pink)
langanmenekki: yhteensä 62g (luumu / pinkki)

needles: size 2,5mm dpn's
puikot: 2,5mm sukkikset

size: 38-39
koko: 38-39

started: September 3
aloitettu: syyskuun 3

finished: September 10
valmiit: syyskuun 10







No comments: