Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dragon scarf - lohikäärmehuivi

This is one of the impossible projects that my friend Nitta has given me - she sent me the link to the site of Sisäinen Villapaita. At that time there was no pattern, just a picture. While I was getting my Christmas ordeal over and done with a pattern had appeared, thank you Vilma ! Thank you so very much.

Tämä on niitä ihmeellisiä toimeksiantoja mitä ystäväni Nitta on minulle antanut. Linkki Sisäisen villapaidan sivuille jossa kuva, mutta ei mitään ohjetta. Sillä välin kun valmistelin joululahjajuttuni oli ohje ilmestynyt sivuille, kiitos Vilma. Kiitos tosi paljon.




pattern: (original Silvia's Leopardi scarf), pattern by Vilma as Dragon scarf in English
ohje: (alkuperäinen Silvian Leopardi scarf), ohje Vilman, Lohikäärmehuivi suomeksi

yarn: Sandnes Kitten Mohair knit double, 118g
lanka: Sandnes Kitten Mohair neulottu kaksinkertaisena, 118g

No comments: