Wednesday, January 23, 2008

one sleeve coming up - hiha tulossa

How the hell can it be so difficult to read a pattern??? I am not even a novice knitter and I struggle and struggle. It must be the pattern because this is the second pattern from the same booklet that I am trying to figure with not so great results. I would like my instructions to be clear, if not, I rather design something myself rather than try to modify (other than lenght, width and simple things like that) somebody else's pattern. I will not use this booklet again. After knitting and frogging the same bit loads of times I finally got it looking alright and it will end up looking nice when done I think.


Miten voi olla ohjeen tulkitseminen niin vaikeaa. En ole edes aloittelija ja minä taistelen ja taistelen. Oletan että ongelma on ohjeessa sillä tämä on jo toinen ohje samaisesta kirjasesta jonka ymmärtämisessä minulla on vaikeuksia. Minä haluan ohjeeni yksiselitteisinä, tai sitten minä mieluummin laadin omat ohjeeni - toisten ohjeiden muokkaaminen (enkä tarkoita yksinkertaisia asioita kuten pituus ja leveys) on rasittavaa. En enää käytä tuota ohjekirjasta. Kun olin kutonut ja purkanut saman kohdan lukuisia kertoja siitä tuli vihdoin siedettävä ja varmasti tulee ihan mukavan näköinen bolero kun valmistuu.

No comments: