Wednesday, May 07, 2008

yarnbusiness



I've been busy buying yarn again. Perhaps I should go on a diet (I could use a diet other than yarn diet too :/)... These are all going to turn into Lacy Kerchief Scarves, thanks to a nice human being. The green and pink ones are going to be for myself (in the following post you'll se I've already made some progress :)) and the red one for my friend - a thank you gift for being my matron of honour (still to take place ).


Olen ollut kiireinen lankaostoksilla taas. Pitäisikö alkaa dietille? (muunkinlainen dietti kuin lankadietti olisi paikallaan). Näistä langoista tulee kaikista Lacy Kerchief Scarf:eja, kiitos erään mukavan kanssaihmisen. Vihreä ja vaaleapunainen itselle (seuraavassa postauksessa huomaatte että edistystä on jo tapahtunut), punaisesta tulee kiitoslahja kaasolleni (vielä edessäpäin).

No comments: