Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More socks - lisää sukkia

Yet another pair to post under spare socks of waste yarn :) Fits my daugther (all four pairs:)). I have made these to loose my waste yarn somewhere, I am going to take this to daycare in town to keep as spare socks because there's always some poor soul with either wet socks or no socks at all (woolen).


Taas sukkapari joka voidaan postata otsikon alle varasukkia jämälangoista. Sopii tyttärelleni (kaikki neljä paria :)). Tein nämä hukatakseni jämälankani johonkin, aion viedä ne päiväkotiin varasukiksi sillä aina joku armoton raukka on joko märissä sukissa, tai kokonaan ilman sukkia (villaisia).


As you can guess, I have no clue how many different type of yarn there is or what kind...

Kuten saatatte arvata minulla ei ole pienintäkään havaintoa siitä montako eri lankalaatua tässä on...

No comments: