Saturday, January 07, 2006

Rose mohair shawl - roosa mohairhuivi

This was a total ex-tempore thing. My friend knitted one nightshift and what she knitted was one of this in turquoise (a color I am not very fond of) and I knew I wanted to make one because of the easiness (took a couple of hours :)). So my friend shopped some yarn for me since there's no LYS where we live, and so the scarf was ready. I have worn it to a wedding like this last December with a black blazer and it looks very nice. It was easy peasy too.

Tämä oli heräteteko. Ystäväni kutoi kerran yövuorossa ja se mitä hän kutoi oli tällaista huivia turkoosina (ei muuten mun lempivärejä). Tiesin heti haluavani samanlaisen eritoten sen tekemisen helppouden vuoksi, siihen meni vain pari tuntia. Koska meidän asuinalueellamme ei ole mitään lankakauppoja ystäväni hankki minulle langat, ja pian huivi oli valmis. Pidin sitä mm viime joulukuussa häissä mustan pikkutakin kanssa, oli muuten hyvännäköistä. Ja helppotekoinenkin oli :)

Yarn: Sandens Kitten Mohair
Lanka: Sandnes Kitten Mohair

Needles: 10mm straight
Puikot: suorat 10mm

Yarn consumption: 139g
Langanmenekki: 139g

Here's how the fabric looks

Tältä pinta näyttää lähempää

And here's Loppis looking nice at a wedding :)

Tässä Loppis näyttää mukavalta häissä :)


No comments: