Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Purple flower shawl - Liila kukkahuivi


I have crocheted this shawl a long time ago. My friend saw it, loved it and I promised to make her one too. I never got around to it, so I gave her this first one and I am still in the process of crocheting the other one. I think I forever will be - I cannot figure a situation where I'd use a shawl like this although I think it's beautiful really.

Virkkasin tämän huivin kauan sitten. Ystäväni näki sen ja ihastui siihen heti. Lupasin oitis tehdä myös hänelle samanlaisen huivin - se on vieläkin kesken. Todennäköisesti tulee aina olemaan, en nimittäin voi kuvitella oikein millaiesssa tilanteessa pitäisin tällaista huivia vaikka se minustakin on kaunis.



Pattern: Novita-magazine winter issue 2005
Malli: Novita-lehti talvi 2005


Yarn: Novita Nalle Colori 75% wool / 25% polyamide
Lanka: Novita Nalle Colori 75% villa / 25% polyamidi

Size acoording to pattern: 150x110cm without fringe
Koko ohjeen mukaan: 150x110cm ilman hapsuja

Needle: Crochet hook 4mm
Koukku: 4mm

Yarn consumption: approx 250g according to pattern, my guess is way less in reality
Langanmenekki: noin 250g ohjeen mukaan, oikeasti veikkaan menneen paljon vähemmän



No comments: